-
May 2nd, 2001, 09:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok 2, then why did ya come to me and say Oh I posted your #, I gave it out! Ya know ya did! So there, you know and I know it, and yes people saw it! So there! You told me ya did and thats proof enough for me and the proof is also in the fact that plenty of people saw ya! I didnt have to say shit, you busted your own dam self! And you know what, if i knew how to go back a weeks worth and copy and paste something that was said last week, Id smash that proof right to your empty "hide behind heidi, snails and rebel" head. Im done. END OF CONVERSATION!
-
May 2nd, 2001, 09:48 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
REPLY!!..press reply to Reply to a post....
...Topic makes a Topic...
Hate and Name calling is 1 thing...
...but the hurt, has got to stop!!
.Stop the pain!!!!
Alot of people dont think b4 they speak, i think its about time WE start...
-
May 2nd, 2001, 10:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Listen you big mouthed bitch...My issues with you are beyond what you did to 2cute..dont come here and act all high and mighty..EVERYONE knows what you are about..and the shit you have done YOU have no room to judge anyone...You're a pathetic loser who had no other choice but to lie to get attention....BTW...You go shooting you're mouth off about me behind my back..You better fuckin believe you will have to answer to it..You're a fuckin coward....You hide behind the monitors and kiss Nitro's ass....its easy to see by the shit stained nose you have everytime I see you..So fuck off and dont start coming here with you'r pathetic excuses for what you did...
I have never seen or disliked anyone in a chatroom the way I dislike you...Even Leo had the balls to confront me face to face so to speak..You do all you're blabbering behind peoples back...You want people to say out of you're business...fine..You just stay the hell out of ours.
BTW..bring up peoples real time troubles in Cyber World...and you get what you deserve..I for one hope you get whats coming to you. 
[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited May 02, 2001).]
-
May 2nd, 2001, 10:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
BTW Mel...what hurt are you talkin about...The hurt Wen felt when that bitch brought up her real time troubles for the chatroom to see?..Cause thats the only hurt that concerns me.
-
May 2nd, 2001, 10:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
You should have copied and pasted Genie...your word is not proof enough
-
May 2nd, 2001, 11:04 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I don't even need a copy paste Genie...just give me a DAY that i supposedly "said" it, I have half a brain, and I know who to contact to have the archives researched for that day and time...so please...give me something to go by except your "iron clad word" 
If in fact, those posts can be found, I will THEN press on and have the IP # traced...are you getting all this...or am I talking over your head...I dunno "trailer talk" *S
And "smash the facts into my head"??? Feel the need for violence when back into a corner? *L
I dont hide behind anyone, I can handle myself just fine, and with more class then you could ever pull off, unlike you, I don't feel the need to threaten violence or to tell a chatroom full of people personal info.
Funniest thing is, I was in the pool with you last night for a little bit, you didn't ask or confront me on any of these accusations...WHY is that? Is it because you didn't have enough friends in there to back you up, or simply because it's NOT true....so why go straight to the source w/ a made up story? *S
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited May 02, 2001).]
-
May 3rd, 2001, 08:23 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Yes it twas, exactly, what i ment heidi!
2 you never got back to me on Q??
Nitro, is a mother fuck-ing liar as well...
Cought him in a lie, lastnight big time...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks